Thursday 23 January 2014

Trilogy - Rosapene Night cream

Happy Thursday Everyone! I Hope you're having a good week!
 
All the way back in December 2013 I treated myself to the You-Beauty advent calendar, which included this little treat. I have recently rediscovered it and completely loved it and therefore thought it deserved it's own post. So here goes!
I wouldn't normally go for a high end night cream as I don't believe that 'you get what you pay for' always apply's. In a lot of cases, it seems you are just paying extra for the brand name, but this little beauty proved me wrong. It was unlikely that I would have ever tried this without it being in my calendar, so I'm really glad that it was! It has somewhat changed my opinion, and I will definitely be branching out a little more often.
It glides onto your skin really nicely, and sinks in straight away, meaning you aren't left with a horrible layer of grease on your face! After the first night of using this, I had already noticed a big difference in my skin (It gets quite dry in the winter, and when I woke up, it was soooo much softer) and after a couple of uses, my skin also looked a lot brighter and healthier!
 
It also smells amazinggg! At first I didn't really like the smell, as it smells quite lavendery (if that's a word) and I'm normally not a huge fan of that scent. Somehow though, I have become addicted to it, and I will definitely have to be re-purchasing it!
 
If, like me, you normally go for cheaper skin products (thinking price doesn't make a difference) I would definitely recommend splashing out that little bit extra on this, as it really does make a difference!
 
Thank you for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment