Tuesday 25 June 2013

MUA undressed eyeshadow palette review

If you're looking for a new eyeshadow palette to add to your make-up collection, I would seriously recommend you try out MUA's undressed Palette. As many people may know, this palette is a dupe for Urban Decay's naked palette, and a good one at that.

Not only is it milessss cheaper (MUA's being £4 and Urban decay's being around £36!) the quality is also pretty great! The majority of the colours in this palette are highly pigmented, much like urban decay's, and I also found them to last all day, even without a primer!




 
I tried out some different looks using this Palette ( I wanted to go for subtle daytime looks, as this is what Iwear most often) and i found the overall quality to be very high.
The only downside of this product is the packaging (It's a bit more boring than Urban decay's) but considering the very low price, you can't really complain!
If like me you were saving up for a new naked palette, or even you're first naked palette, I would definitely consider purchasing this palette instead, and saving the rest of your money for other beauty goodies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment