Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Body Shop - Strawberry body puree

Having already tried and loved the Body Shop's Body Butters, I decided It was time to give the body purée a try. The strawberry smelling products are my favourite, so this made it easy when choosing which scent to have.

I have been using this product for about a week now, and completely love it. Although it's not as rich and creamy as the body butters, I still find it just as moisturising, and just as delicious smelling! The scent may seem quite strong at first, but it soon becomes less intense. (Still just as delicious, but a bit more subtly sweet.)
If you love the Body Butter's I would definitely recommend this product, whether it's the strawberry scent or a different one. My skin has definitely thanked me for this, and my nose has too!

No comments:

Post a Comment