Wednesday 16 October 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

In my last blog post I mentioned my most recent favourite recipe, chocolate chip cookie dough brownies! So here it is...
 
  

 
(They taste better than they look ;) Promise!)


For the brownie:
175g (16oz)  Margarine
350g (12oz) Caster sugar
3 eggs
100g (4oz) plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
70g (3oz) cocoa powder
an oblong tin, roughly 20cm x 30cm

1) Heat your oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas mark 4. and grease the tin.
2) Melt the margarine and mix in the sugar.
3) Beat the eggs and add them to the mixture, along with the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Stir until everything is mixed well.
4) Pour the mixture into the tin and smooth with the back of a spoon. Bake for about 40 minutes


For the cookie dough:
150g Margarine
150g Caster sugar
300g flour (any type you like)
splash of milk
as many chocolate chips as you want!

1) Melt the margarine and mix it with the sugar
2) mix in the chocolate chips and flour, and add tablespoons of milk until the mixture turns to a soft dough.
3) After the brownie has cooled, spread the cookie dough mixture onto the brownie, and wolah!

Hope you enjoy!

 ♥

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these look delicious! Found your blog today (because you followed me haha - thank you) and I love it! :) Bethan xx

    bethangrace95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha, Thank you! Loved looking through your blog earlier :) xx

      Delete
  2. So yummy...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    I saw we're following each other on Bloglovin', do you want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana

    ReplyDelete